If the Claimable feature is assigned to a form role, individuals who have admin portal access will be able to claim a form role in a workflow.
To set a form role as claimable:
- Select the down arrow next to Settings, and then check the Claimable checkbox.
- Once logged into the the admin portal, click the Claim button to assign that form role to that specific individual.
- The email address in that form role will be updated to the email address of that individual.
- Once the correct signatory is chosen, the individual can select Confirm.
- At that point, the signatory can sign the form in the platform.
Note: Once the form role is claimed, the form_response is no longer claimable.