When investors log in to the Mako platform, they can see their holdings, and the forms they’ve filled out. This is known as the Investor Portal.
To add a new investor:
- From the Main Menu, select Investors in the side bar.
- Click on the + button at the bottom of the screen and fill in the requested information, then click the Create Investor button.
To provide the investor access to the Investor Portal:
- Click on View/Edit Data for the newly created investor.
- Click Investor Data > Create Shareholder Login.
- You also have the option to set the investor’s portal language.
The investor will receive an email with instructions for resetting their password.