Mako displays report data in a table for easy viewing, sorting, and filtering in your browser. You can also download the unfiltered data in .csv or .xlsx format.
To generate a report:
- From the Main Menu, select Reports > Generate Reports.
- Select a subject and click Continue.
- Select additional filters as required (the default settings will return all the data unfiltered).
- Set the desired date range or leave it blank to include all dates and click Generate Report.
- You can sort columns alphabetically by clicking on the column headers. You can also hide/show columns by clicking on the corresponding boxes in the Filter Columns.
To export the full unfiltered data set:
- Click the CSV or XLSX button and save the file.